Innovations and tradition
For more than 100 years SAACKE is known worldwide for the experience in producing precision tools and tool and cutter grinders.
In 1892 our family business started in a first step with the standard production of tools. Industry had an ever greater need for low cost machine tools. This led in 1932 to the development and production of tool grinders at SAACKE. Since the beginning, our products have set the standard in quality and precision. Nowadays our experience and latest technologies are incorporated in our products. Thus originate the innovations which we can rely on in the future.
Machines: Tool and Cutter Grinding Centers
Tools: Hobs, Worm-Wheel-Hobs, Rack-Milling-Cutters, Fir-Tree-Cutters, Shaper-Cutters, Power-Skiving-Tools, Deburring Cutters
Hobs for spur- and helical gears, chain wheels and special profiles.
Shaper cutter, Power Skiving Tools, Pressure Rollers
- Gear shaper cutter for Spur, Sprockets, Involute Spline Shafts
- Tools for Power-Skiving
- Pressure Rollers for Roller Deburring
Cutter Grinding Machines
SAACKE CNC-Grinding Center Model UW I F
- Digital drives assure the highest dynamic control in all axes
- Flexible assembly with fully automatic grinding wheel changer
- Accurate positioning of the tools via 3D-measuring probe
- Grinding wheel diameters up to 150 mm can be changed automatically
- Max. diameter 200 mm
- Max. edge length for complete grinding measured at the front edge of the work head 270 mm (optional 360 mm)
JUTEC, a fascinating hob and shaper cutter generation that immensely increases tool life.
It is proven within the automotive industry. Alls Tools were found to have a constant, hight tool life.
... up to 60% longer tool life is possible!
Gebr. Saacke GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 7231 956148
Fax: +49 7231 956290
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.